Pritchard Industries is a market leader in commercial cleaning, maintenance, and restoration services, specializing in the commercial landscape. We have years of experience covering everything from natural stone restoration to grout care and stain removal.
No matter the type of stone in your facility, our expert team has the know-how, and specialist equipment to revitalize and enhance its appearance. We’re adept at managing large-scale projects, high-traffic areas, and complex tasks, such as marble polishing and granite restoration.
What’s more, our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction means we always offer a comprehensive service tailored to your needs. Whether you want to revive the appearance of your natural stone floor, granite countertops, or travertine tiles, we’re here to help you.
Our Stone Restoration Services
Our variety of stone restoration services address many business needs and stone types. We offer customized solutions for:
- Stone cleaning: Our experts excel at eliminating dirt, stains, and grime with surface and deep cleaning techniques. We can even help to restore your stone’s natural color.
- Stone polishing: We make the natural stone throughout your space shine, with high-quality cleaning solutions and techniques to enhance surface luster and eliminate dullness.
- Stone sealing: Our professional cleaning team will ensure your results stand the test of time with sealants that protect against stains and moisture damage, prolonging durability.
- Chip and crack repair: Don’t let cracks, chips, and scratches detract from the appearance of your office or commercial environment. Our stone repair service can make them disappear.
- Grout and joint restoration: Our grout care services cover everything from rejuvenating sleek grout lines to repairing damaged joints.
We also tailor our services to a range of different stone types, including:
- Other Natural Stones
The Benefits of Commercial Stone Restoration
Natural stone cleaning and restoration services give new life to your commercial environment, enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your building and offices and transforming your brand image. With our help, you can optimize the appearance of any space and impress clients, customers, and visitors with impeccable surroundings.
Our restoration services prolong the lifespan of your stone surfaces, repairing cracks and damage and eliminating imperfections. We can even help you create a safer environment for your visitors, reducing the risk of trips and falls caused by cracks.
The Pritchard Industries Stone Restoration Process
At Pritchard Industries, we ensure our services adhere to the unique needs of your business and environment. Our process begins with an initial consultation and site assessment, where our expert teams learn all about your specific needs and requirements.
From there, we develop a tailored restoration plan, pinpointing the solutions you need based on your budget, stone types, and goals. We then set to work restoring your stone surfaces, following industry best practices and our own quality assurance guidelines.
Upon completing the task, we’ll inspect the final results and ensure you’re completely happy with your service before providing tips and guidance on maintaining your results.
Restore and Sustain Your Stone Surfaces
Breathe new life into your stone surfaces and rejuvenate the beauty and functionality of your commercial environment with the help of Pritchard Industries. Contact us today for a free consultation or to request a quote for your unique project.
Let us help you preserve the integrity and elegance of your commercial space with professional natural stone care. FAQs
”I had a meeting with JPMorgan Chase’s corporate real estate executives earlier this week. They were very complimentary of the housekeeping services on their floors”
”We were looking for a way to increase productivity in serving our restrooms in accordance with usage and Pritchard delivered a fantastic solution”
“Cleaning standard increased by a 10% margin in a one-year period, response times and manpower requirement feel, and training programs that were tailored helped reduce overall expenditures by clearly identifying tasks and routines.”